Explainer Videos for Government
The public sector offers an exciting opportunity to pioneer communications with staff, citizens, and businesses.
Communications that Cut Through
While many departments and agencies carry with them a legacy of more traditional forms of communication like those seen frequently in the TV series Utopia (a little too close to the truth for many), more and more organisations are prepared to break the mould and experiment with visual storytelling in order to get their message across.
Ways to Use Videos in Government
- Policy change videos, sharing with citizens the reasons why changes are being made
- Project summary videos, capturing the key elements of your report in a short, engaging executive summary
- Community engagement videos, inviting affected parties to register their interest or share feedback on a specific issue
- Strategy videos, for communicating the vision and roadmap of a government for addressing a key issue in the community
- Public awareness videos, for increasing awareness and getting factual information out about an important topic
Friendly, creative team that understood the direction we were going in, provided good advice about how the material and message could look visually, and met our needs—on message and on time.
Motivated, energetic, hard working and accomodating. We have been incredibly happy!
Friendly personal service. Can’t think of anything that could have been done better. At all.
Our clients love the work we do together.
We know that the impact that good visuals can have on your business is enormous—but we also appreciate that good customer service makes everything smoother and more fun.
We’re very proud of our track record for customer satisfaction. Happy clients make us happy!Read all reviews
Other Services We Offer Government Clients
The canvas our graphic recorders create will add a whole new dimension to your conference, meeting, or online workshop.
We can turn your strategy, vision, or values into a beautiful poster or slide deck that will inspire your whole team.
Empower your team with one of our visual thinking workshops, designed to get everyone drawing their ideas with confidence.