Explainer Videos for Education
Teaching concepts or delivering instructions? Show, don’t tell.
The Future of Education is Visual
At Sketch Group, we believe that learning should be fun, interactive, and accessible to everyone. That’s why we work closely with educators, subject matter experts, and students to create high-quality explainer videos that get the message across in a way that is visually captivating.
Here are some ideas for when you might consider using explainer videos in an Education setting:
- Classroom aids, giving students a wider view of a topic
- Collaboration opportunities, providing learners with the opportunity to
- Research summaries, distilling the essence of a thesis or other publication into a snappy takeaway
- Community Comms, to let students, parents, or staff members know about important information or updates
- Professional Development, to provide training opportunities for educators and staff members
- Remote Learning, to create a more interactive and dynamic learning experience for students who are unable to attend class in person
We have had quite a few projects completed with Sketch Group, and each time the team has gone above and beyond.
Motivated, energetic, hard working and accomodating. We have been incredibly happy!
Friendly personal service. Can’t think of anything that could have been done better. At all.
Our clients love the work we do together.
We know that the impact that good visuals can have on your business is enormous—but we also appreciate that good customer service makes everything smoother and more fun.
We’re very proud of our track record for customer satisfaction. Happy clients make us happy!Read all reviews
Other Services We Deliver to Education Clients
The canvas our graphic recorders create will add a whole new dimension to your conference, meeting, or online workshop.
We can turn your strategy, vision, or values into a beautiful poster or slide deck that will inspire your whole team.
Empower your team with one of our visual thinking workshops, designed to get everyone drawing their ideas with confidence.