Explainer Videos for Not-for-profits
We love witnessing, and being a part of, projects that have a real impact on people’s lives.
Videos That Empower
The opportunity to make a difference is a key criteria when we consider whether to partner with a client. The rewarding nature of this work aside, we know that people who work in the not-for-profit space are passionate and interesting, and the projects are diverse—all of which aligns with our own values.
Ways to Use Sketch Videos in Not-for-Profits
- Fundraising campaigns, to drive donations
- Awareness campaigns, to encourage members of the public to change their behaviour or be more aware of a specific issue
- Instructional videos, for staff or volunteers to upskill on a specific topic
- Onboarding videos, hosted on your intranet for new team members
- Strategy videos, for communicating the vision of the organisation to the rest of the team
- Progress update videos, when reporting to investors, the board, or governing bodies
We have had quite a few projects completed with Sketch Group, and each time the team has gone above and beyond.
Motivated, energetic, hard working and accomodating. We have been incredibly happy!
Friendly personal service. Can’t think of anything that could have been done better. At all.
Our clients love the work we do together.
We know that the impact that good visuals can have on your business is enormous—but we also appreciate that good customer service makes everything smoother and more fun.
We’re very proud of our track record for customer satisfaction. Happy clients make us happy!Read all reviews
Other Services We Deliver to Not-for-profit Clients
The canvas our graphic recorders create will add a whole new dimension to your conference, meeting, or online workshop.
We can turn your strategy, vision, or values into a beautiful poster or slide deck that will inspire your whole team.
Empower your team with one of our visual thinking workshops, designed to get everyone drawing their ideas with confidence.