Graphic Recording for Education
Graphic recording can capture everyone’s attention, whether it’s in the classroom or the boardroom.
How Graphic Recording can Help
Everyone loves watching someone draw, so having someone use visuals to interpret your presentation or group conversation in real-time adds a whole dimension to your live event.
- Images, especially visual metaphor, can be used to explain difficult concepts
- Data and numbers can be made relatable and easier to understand
- Jargon can be more easily identified by an outsider, then it can be explained (or substituted for a more easily understood phrase)
- Information can be summarised, grouped, and presented as a visual story that piques the interest of the audience—at the end of the video, they can be directed to a website or other resource to find out more
- Key steps can be grouped, folded into a mnemonic device, or arranged spatially on the page in a way that is easier to remember
Read more about the different types of graphic recording.
Events that clients use us to capture
- Visualising lecture content as an alternative avenue for different learning styles
- Sketchnoting podcast and TED-style presentations
- Summarising text content with visuals for improved retention and recall
- Creating visual interpretations for use on social media
Other Services We Deliver To Education Clients
We bring your story, idea, or message to life with an engaging, hand-drawn video.
Empower your team with one of our visual thinking workshops, designed to get everyone drawing their ideas with confidence.
We can turn your strategy, vision, or values into a beautiful poster or slide deck that will inspire your whole team.